Mocha X Server is a simple to use PC Xserver software program that is running on
a standard PC Windows platform, such as Windows XP.
XServer lets you connect quickly and easily to X11 Window applications running
on UNIX and Linux platforms.
The UNIX application run on the remote server, but the application output
appears in a window on the PC, and looks as any other local
Microsoft Windows program. This makes for an integrated world, where you can
have mix of local and remote programs on the same desktop.
Mocha X Server includes:
- Implementation of X11R6.8.2
- Runs X11 Applications as normal Microsoft Windows
- Clipboard support
- Local Icons
- 4 client startup methods: TELNET,RSH,REXEC and RLOGIN
- 2 and 3 button mouse support + wheel mouse support
- Uses the Microsoft Windows keyboard driver, which makes keyboard
configuration very easy
- Host access check
- Operating system: MS Windows 200x or XP.
- Scroll mouse is recommended
Windows 95/98/me and the Citrix family are not supported
The X11 application must be able to run in a normal Window. Full screen X11
Terminal mode is not supported.
Support for US and Western Europe code pages. If extra fonts are installed
it is possible to use other 8 bit code pages, but we cannot give support on such
Mocha X Server is not supported anymore. We must recommend another product: Xming X
If you still wants to try our old software use the [download] buttom below.