FTP Server for Windows Mobile
Mocha FTP Server gives an easy way to copy files to/from a PDA running Windows Mobile or Pocket PC 200x
It supports the standard File Transfer Protocol (FTP) features found in most web browsers and FTP client applications. If the PDA has IP address 192.168.2.232, use following URL in Internet Explorer
FTP://192.168.2.232and Internet Explorer will give access to all the files on the PDA.
A PC using Internet Explorer to display files on the PDAFunctionality
- Supports all standard FTP commands
- PASV command. The client will make the data connection (needed with firewalls)
- Portrait/landscape mode
- Anonymous login
- Real-time monitoring of users and commands
- 9 different users with password protection
- 25 active sessions
- Different access rights for users (read only mode)
- Security timer, which will close inactive sessions
Main FTP Server Screen User configuration screen
A click in Internet Explorer on a picture file located at the PDA
The wmftp.cab file can be loaded direct from a Web browser on the CE device.
Freeware license key for mocha FTP Server for Windows Mobile:
License name: freeware
License key: 111425
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.