iOS 13 and Bluetooth Mouse
iPad OS v 13.4 now includes full support for a Bluetooth Mouse. Just pair it in Settings - Bluetooth.
For older versions, it is also possible to use a normal Bluetooth mouse with most applications. Only limitation is the right click key, which cannot be used.
If above fails, reboot the iPad/iPhone, and make sure your mouse is not already paired with another device.
- On the iPad/iphone running OS 13 or better, select Settings - Accessibility - Touch - AssistiveTouch
- Do not enable AssistiveTouch yet. Maybe there is a bug here, I could not pair, if it was enabled
- In section Pointer devices, select Devices
- Select Bluetooth Devices, and the iPad will search for devices
- Enable pairing on the Bluetooth mouse
- The mouse will connect, some Apple Mouse devices require a pin. Use 0000
- Enable AssistiveTouch , and the cursor should show as a very big dark dot.
Copyright (c) 1997-2022 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.