Mocha Remote Desktop is an application for the Microsoft Windows Mobile platform.
It enables you to have full, secure access to your work computer through an Internet or network connection.
Using your Windows Mobile device, you can connect to your Windows work computer and see the files, programs,
and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Please notice , Microsoft has
stopped supporting development tools
for Windows Mobile and CE. Therefore
our software for such devices is in
"retire" mode. See our
Life cycle page
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC
running Windows XP Professional or Vista/Windows 7. HOME edition and Windows 200x Servers are not supported.
Normal screen mode
Mocha Remote Desktop supports sessions with
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
Notice any Windows HOME edition can not be used, as they do not include the RDP protocol.
Windows 200x servers and terminal servers are not supported, as to a Microsoft patent license.
- Standard RDP protocol
- Support for Windows Mobile 5.0, - 6.5
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates
- Have patent license from Microsoft for the RDP workstation protocol.
- View only mode
- Zoom and scroll
- Server screen size 320x240,800x600,1024x768,1280x1024 and the device screen size.
- Landscape mode
- Function keys and key combinations as CTRl+ALT+DEL
- Mouse left, right click, dragging and hover
- Supports keyboards: US,Danish,German QWERTZ, French AZERTY and UK
- Low cost : Single User license 19.85 USD or 199.85 USD for a Company License.