Mocha Telnet for XP
Mocha W32 Telnet is a Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / XP application. It makes it possible to connect to a host via TCP/IP with the Telnet or SSH1/2 protocol and emulate a VT220 terminal. For a Windows 7/8/10 version click here
- Supports VT100/VT220 emulation
- Small and fast. The package is only 204 K
- SSH-1 and SSH-2 (Secure Shell). Port forwarding and RSA authentication are not supported
- Encryption with DES , 3-DES or BlowFish
- Scroll Bar (as Xterm)
- User defined functions keys
- Extended character mapping
- Screen mode 24*80 or 24*132
- Hardcopy of screen
- Mail support
- Functions keys F1-F20 is part of the Toolbar
- Autologin with scripting parameter
- Proxy login
- Many trim parameters
- Online Help
- Installation/Uninstallation programs
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product
- Low cost : Single User license 29.85 USD or 299 USD for a Company License.
Try it free for 30 days, download a full copy using a PC Web browser
What is a company license ?With a company license it is possible to install the product on an unlimited number of work-stations. A company license can be used by a single company. If there are branch offices or home workstations, a single company license will be valid. For a multi-national company, we must ask for a company license for each country.
A subsidiary company, or sister company, cannot use a license issued for the main company.
What is a single user license ?With a single user license it is possible to install the product on one PC.
Lifetime free upgradesWhen you buy one of our software products you will also get all updated versions for free. You can always download the latest version of the product from our web site.
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.