Mocha RS232 for iPhone/iPad
Mocha RS232 provides access to a BLE (Bluetooth) module with RS232 support, and emulates a VT220 terminal
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- 400 lines scroll back buffer
- Camera Barcode scanner
- iPad support
- User defined key values.
- Price 5.99 USD.
Support for 3 different BLE hardware devices click for photo:
- Bluesnap smart to RS232 from serialio.com. We have only tested on the dongle from 2015, it may not work with latest hardware version.
- Taskit BLE232 (peripheral) from www.taskit.de
- Tiny Bluetooth from Uconnect International (Taiwan). They have stopped selling this model, and the new is not supported in Mocha RS232
(*) Add battery + 10 USD, cable + 7.99 USD
Bluesnap Taskit Tiny Price (without shipping September 2015) 49 USD(*) 59.50 Euro 30 USD Power battery or usb cable from rs232 interface (rts/cts) usb cable Interface female DP9 2 types : female or male DB9 (***) male DP9 (**)
(**) With DCE/DTE switch
(***) make sure to order the peripheral version, and NOT the central version
Lite or paid version
The lite version has a 120 seconds session limit
FAQ User Guide Versions
Free test server for Mac OS X (requires Mac supporting BLE, such as Macbook Air). Download here
This server emulates the 3 supported devices, and will give a console TTY when connected from Mocha RS232.
Server should only be used for testing. It is not a product for a production environment.
Home | Uninstall | EULA | Contact | About Us | Privacy | Sitemap
Copyright (c) 1997-2023 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.