Mocha Telnet/SSH2 for iPhone/iPod/iPad
Mocha Telnet with SSH2 support provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone, iPod or iPad , you can connect to a Telnet server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- 400 lines scroll back buffer
- Barcode scanner (Camera, Linea Pro 4/5, iScan/iPDT380/aScan or Opticon 200X)
- Support for SocketMobile series 7 hardware scanner
- iPad support
- Auto login.
- User defined key values.
- Price 5.99 USD.
Lite or paid version
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Full support for keys F1-F20, Esc, Tab, Arrows.
A hardware scanner we can recommend with telnet, is the Linea-pro scanner or SocketMobile series 7 hardware scanner
FAQ User Guide Versions
Home | Uninstall | EULA | Contact | About Us | Privacy | Sitemap
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.